Make perfect, soft chocolate chip cookies fast with this no chill chocolate chip cookie recipe! For when you need delicious, homemade chocolate chip cookies, like, NOW. The first batch will be ready in just about 30 minutes!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg plus 1 large egg yolk
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt (plus more for sprinkling on cookies)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add melted butter, both sugars, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Add eggs and whisk well until the mixture is glossy and a bit lighter in color, about 1 minute. Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes while you prepare the next ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt and whisk to combine.
- Give the sugar mixture a quick whisk and then add the flour mixture. Use a wooden spoon or a spatula to gently stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture. Stir just until mixed.
- Add both chocolate chips and stir just until blended.
- Scoop 1 1/2 T balls of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over each ball of dough.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. The cookies will still appear pale and puffy when you remove the tray from the oven. Allow the cookies to cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cookies are best enjoyed within 24 hours of baking but will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for a few days.
Dough can also be frozen and baked at a later date. Check out my tips for freezing cookie dough.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies, easy cookie recipe, no chill cookies, no chill chocolate chip cookies