This sparkling apple cider punch recipe is full of fall flavor yet unexpectedly light and refreshing. Spike it with spiced rum for an easy cocktail or opt for a non-alcoholic mocktail - it's delicious either way! Plus you can easily scale this recipe up for a crowd or down for a cozy night in.
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup spiced rum (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Sliced apples, citrus, cinnamon sticks and/or star anise, for garnish (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine apple cider, ginger ale, pineapple juice, and spiced rum (optional). Stir to combine.
- Add ice and any garnishes.
- Serve immediately.
- To make a single cocktail, combine 2.5 oz. each of apple cider, ginger ale, and pineapple juice and 1.5 oz. spiced rum (optional). Stir in a glass with ice and enjoy.
- This cocktail can easily be made ahead and stored covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap to retain the ginger ale's carbonation. Add ice and garnishes just before serving.
- Category: Cocktails
Keywords: apple cider cocktail, apple cider punch, fall punch