These Thanksgiving stuffing waffles are the BEST way to enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 4 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- leftover gravy, for serving (optional)
- leftover turkey, for serving (optional)
- leftover cranberry sauce, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the leftover stuffing, egg, and chicken broth. Stir until the mixture becomes mushy.
- Scoop half of the "batter" onto a pre-heated waffle iron and spread it out to cover the waffle iron plate. Cook the waffle until it's a toasty brown color, about 5 minutes. Remove the waffle from the waffle iron and serve while hot.
- Top with gravy, turkey, and cranberry sauce, if desired.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: leftover stuffing waffles, Thanksgiving