How to Fix
Avoid common cookie baking mistakes! These tips for how to fix flat cookies will help you bake cookies that turn out nice and thick instead of thin.
1. Measure your ingredients correctly (and maybe add an extra 1-2 Tbsp. flour).
2. Use fresh baking soda/baking powder.
3. Make sure room temp. butter isn't
4. Don't over mix cookie dough.
5. Don't skip the mix-ins.
6. Roll dough into tall (rather than round) balls.
7. Chill cookie dough.
8. Do not grease pans.
9. Be sure pans are cool and oven isn't too hot.
Click the Link Below for the Full Guide