This blueberry mojito mocktail combines fresh blueberries, mint, and lime juice to create a light and fruity drink that’s totally refreshing! Make it with or without the booze!
Summer is finally, officially here! Let’s kick off our shoes and celebrate with a cool, refreshing blueberry mojito mocktail!
This is the fourth year in a row that I’ve created a signature cocktail to kick off the summer! The first was in 2015, when we created a crowd-pleasing cocktail to serve at our wedding reception. It was such a fun way to celebrate the flavors of the season that I’ve created a signature summer cocktail every year since, and this year is no exception. Since we’re expecting our first baby (A BOY!!) this September, this year’s drink is a mocktail (though I’ve included a note in the recipe for those of you looking for something a little stronger).
This blueberry mojito mocktail is everything I want in a summery drink. The fresh blueberries, muddled mint, and lime juice create a lightly sweet and super fruity blend. Packed with ice and topped with a splash of club soda, the drink is a little bit bubbly and 100% refreshing. It's a fun, fruity take on a classic mojito.
Psst! Looking for more summer cocktails? Here are the past "signature cocktail of the summer" recipes!
Blueberry Mojito Mocktail
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (plus more for garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon cold water
- 12 fresh mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- crushed ice
- club soda
- lime wedges, for garnish
- Add blueberries and water to a blender and purée. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint leaves and sugar. Add blueberry purée and lime juice and shake well.
- Pour mixture into two glasses. Fill the glasses with crushed ice and top with club soda. Stir gently. Garnish with extra blueberries, mint leaves, and lime wedges.