Here's a little life truth: it's perfectly acceptable to enjoy a cocktail before 5PM when the cocktail includes enough fresh produce to double as your afternoon snack!
Remember last summer, when I shared the recipe for the signature cocktail from our wedding - gin & tonics with cucumber, mint, and lime?
Well cucumber and mint are back, but this time we're pairing them with oranges and lemons because why not? And then we're cramming in as many strawberries as we can because why not? And we're swapping the gin and tonic for Pimm's and ginger ale because trying new things is fun.
This cocktail is super refreshing, and with the unofficial start of summer just over a week away, I think I've found my signature cocktail of summer 2016!
More Fruity Drink Recipes
Love this recipe? Please leave a star rating and review on the recipe below! And don't forget to subscribe to Always Eat Dessert for even more simple recipes, baking tips, and inspiration.
Strawberry Pimm's Cup with Citrus, Cucumber, & Mint
- 12 ounces Pimm's #1
- 6 mint sprigs (plus more for garnish)
- 48 ounces ginger ale
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- ice cubes
- Before mixing the cocktails, set aside some of the produce to use for garnish.
- Add the Pimm's and mint leaves to the pitcher and gently muddle the mint.
- Add the ginger ale, fruit and cucumber slices, and ice and stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with extra fruit and mint leaves before serving.